The information below is designed to help you better understand our commitment to keeping everyone safe during this challenging time.
Safety is a priority at Adams Rental.
We obtained certification from the American Rental Association for their CLEAN.SAFE.ESSENTIAL program.
In an effort to maintain a safe workplace, we have mandated the following:
Our showroom remains temporarily closed to the public for walk-ins. Appointments may be made with the following restrictions upon arrival:
- No more than two visitors allowed at one time
- Visitors will be asked check-in questions & have their temperature taken
- Visitors will be required to disinfect hands and/or wear latex gloves
- Visitors will be required to wear a mask
- Visitors will practice social distancing – remain 6’ apart
- All employees are required to answer daily check-in questions, and have their temperatures taken. Logs are maintained and filed
- Our facility is disinfected twice daily
- Compulsory use of masks and gloves
- Practicing 6’ social distance as much as possible
- Hand sanitizers at all work stations, in warehouses and delivery trucks
- All high touch areas are disinfected regularly
- Monitoring CDC guidelines for updates
Any employee or visitor who has a fever and/or does not feel well, or has been exposed to COVID-19 will not be allowed entry to our facility.
How we clean & disinfect our rental inventory
China/glassware/flatware/tabletop items: Cleaned and sanitized in our commercial dishwasher in water in excess of 180 degrees F before being packaged.
Ovens/service equipment/tables/chairs and larger inventory items: Sprayed & wiped down with a sanitizing product before cleaning and packaging.
Tents: Sprayed with a sanitizing product prior to washing in our commercial tent washing machine, air dried and packaged.
Totes/crates/glass racks: Cleaned and sanitized in our commercial dishwasher in water in excess of 180 degrees F.
- Each truck cab is disinfected before and after a shift
- All drivers are asked the check-in questions and have temperatures taken daily
- Drivers and installers are required to wear masks and gloves
- Drivers carry hand sanitizers and spare gloves on the trucks
- Drivers and installers travel in separate vehicles to most event locations
To limit interaction and exposure, curbside pick-up is available.